SBI Credit Card Online Status & Eligibility Criteria
State Bank of India is one of the leading nationalized banks in the country with its headquarters located in Mumbai. The State Bank of India offers a wide range of several banking related services to all the customers across the country. One of the best banking service offered by SBI to all its users include SBI Credit card. In order to fulfill all the necessities of various customers, the bank has initiated its Credit card services to all the users. Irrespective of the person whether employee, self-employee, salaried or owner of a business or a student, the customers can acquire or apply for a new SBI Credit Card.
The bank offers wide range of services to all the users through the SBI Credit Cards. In this post, we have come up with a complete guide that helps the users to apply for SBI Credit Card online. You can also check out for the eligibility criteria and other essential things required so as applying for SBI Credit Card online. The users who had already applied for credit card can check out the status of SBI Credit card from the easy steps provided below in this post. Check it out!
SBI Credit Card Eligibility Criteria [sbicard.com ]
The users need to make sure that they meet all the essential requirements so as to apply for SBI Credit card. Check out the eligibility criteria to apply for SBI Credit card!
- The applicant must and should be the resident of India.
- The age of the applicant must be above 18 years.
- By default, the applicants must have decent score of credit without any previous loans.
- Based on the salary and income of the applicant, the charges apply.
Types of SBI Credit Card
Here is a complete list of different types of SBI Credit card options available for all the users of SBI.
- SBI Platinum Card
- SBI UBI Card
- SBI Gold Credit Card
- Yatra SBI Card
- SBI Advantage Premium
- BMB Platinum Credit Card
Documents Required to Apply for SBI Credit Card
Here is a list of all the essential or required documents in order to apply for a new SBI Credit Card:
- The users need to provide essential personal details like name, address, education, date of birth PAN Card number, Gender, Email ID, Mobile Number, Occupation and other details.
- The users need to provide professional details like name of company, cadre and years of employment.
- Address proof: License, Voter ID, Passport, Aadhaar Card Number
How to Apply for SBI Credit Card Online?
After looking at all the essential documents and eligibility criteria, the users can apply for SBI Credit Card by following the easy steps:
- Go to sbicard.com website. and click on apply now button.
- Sbi Credit Card Online application form looks something like below given image
- Provide all the essential details in the form.
- You need to accept all the terms and conditions and it the submit button.
- You have now successfully applied for a new SBI Credit card.
How to Check SBI Credit Card Application Status Online?
After submitting the online application form for SBI Credit Card, the users can get the card after a period of 21 days. You can easily track the status of your SBI credit card application Online from the official web portal. Enter the application number and hit the application status button. The status of SBI Credit Card appears on the screen.
Here is the screenshot of homepage of sbicard.com ,on which you guys can find an option to track sbi credit card status.Just enter the application number and hit track button
In the above image you can see Retrieve Application,through which you can get the application form number,incase you forgot it or lost it.
Clicking on Retrieve Application will prompt you to enter Date of Birth and Pan Card Number.After the entering the information in the specific fields please click on Retrieve Button.
SBI Card Customer Care Number :
Guys if you suspect anything bad with your account then call immediately the 24/& helpline number which is absolutely toll free:
1860 180 1290
Hope we have covered all the requisite information on how to apply for new sbi credit card and procedure to track sbi card status through online mode.