Hello Guys, I am here to explain you how to get new Debit card when your ATM Card has been lost. The first step is that you must blog your ATM Card by calling to the SBI Helpline number. if you have accidentally lost after that it no need to worry in almost all of the cases. Follow the steps given below how to block the ATM Card and how to get the New SBI Debit card with or without visiting the SBI Branch.
How to Block ATM Card Online:
- First, go on to the SBI Official website www.onlinesbi.com.
- Then log to your account by entering the uername and password details and then click on login button.
- Click on the e-services tab then after click on ATM Card Services and click on Block ATM Card.
- Then you will be asked to choose the account which you would like to block.
- You must also give a reason in which you have to choose Lost or Stolen, compose the comments and tap on Submit.
That’s it your card will be blocked.
How to Block ATM Card by sending an SMS:
You can undoubtedly obstruct your SBI ATM Card by sending a SMS in the below mentioned format from your SBI enrolled Mobile Number.
SMS BLOCK last 4 digits of your ATM Card Number.
Send the SMS to this number 567676.
How to Get New ATM Debit Card by visiting Branch:
- Visit the official web portal.
- Log on to your account by entering username & password
- Click on E- services tab after that click on ATM Services card and then click on request ATM/Debit card.
- Select the mode either using one time password or using profile password.
- If you select the OTP mode enter the OTP and then click on submit button.
- Select the primary account or secondary account and accept the terms and conditions.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Then confirm your details and then click on submit button.
- Then it will be display a message congratulations your card request has been recorded. You will receie your debit card within 7-8 working days at your registered address.
How to Apply for SBI ATM Card by Visiting SBI Branch:
- Visit the near by SBI Branch
- Then ask for the SBI ATM Card application Form.
- You can alo deownload the application from online and take a print out of application form
- Enter the details given in the application form and submit it to tge account officer in your SBI Branch. You must also put your signature in the application form.
- That’s it your SBI ATM card will be getting to your registered address within 7-8 days.