SBI Buddy App Features & Registration Procedure
State Bank of India has initiated a new mobile application namely SBI Buddy app so as to enable users to make various transactions with much ease. This app is the first and foremost mobile wallet app available for all the users in about 13 languages. This app offers numerous features for all the registered users. Using the SBI Buddy app, the users can easily transfer money to other people account instantly without any hassle. The users can acquire 24×7 customer support through this SBI Buddy app. In order to use this app, the users need to make sure that they have not rooted their Android device. To begin using these services, the users need to have complete access to internet connection either via wireless or wired internet.
SBI Buddy App : Unique Features And Specifications
Here are some of the best features of SBI Buddy app for your Android device:
- The users can make use of various banking related transactions via online.
- You can pay online post-paid bills and recharge your mobile devices via prepaid mode.
- You can also book for staying at hotels and book movie tickets online through Buddy SBI app.
- The users can book for bus and flight tickets through amazing deals.
- You can also make DTH recharge for various networks such as Airtel, Videocon D2H, Reliance and many more.
- This SBI Buddy app is available in 12 different languages and there is a possibility of choosing your desired language based on your preference.
How to Register for SBI Buddy App online?
Here are the simple steps that help the users to register for SBI Buddy app with the easy procedure provided below:
- The users need to open the downloaded app of SBI Buddy on your Android device.
- You can see two options to register for this app. One is through Facebook account and the other way of registration is through sign up using your mobile number.
- If you pick sign up using Facebook, you need to enter the username and password of your Facebook account.
- If in case, if you choose sign up process via mobile number, you need to enter your mobile number and email id in provided fields.
- You will receive a code for validation of SBI Buddy app on your Android device.
- You can now set up PIN in order to acquire access to mWallet service.
This is the easy process to register for SBI Buddy app online using your mobile device.
How to Transfer Money from SBI Buddy App?
In order to transfer money using the SBI Buddy app, the users need to follow the simple steps provided below:
- First of all, you need to sign up just by swiping towards right.
- You need to load money into your wallet before transferring the money.
- You can now pick the contact from your phonebook and begin transferring money to your desired contacts.
- You can now recharge your mobile or DTH recharge and make payment of various bills.
Very Simple Right ? Yes ! We have given all the information on sbi buddy app,which includes its features,activation procedure and send / receive money online.